Stainless Steel Magnetic Gua Sha
This beauty tool is designed to scrape the face to give the skin the massage benefits especially stimulating lymphatic drainage.
Lymph draining is the holistic way of flushing out the “ama” or toxins from our system, helps us ease muscle tension, tone our facial structure by de-puffing the skin, increasing collagen production for a firmer and youthful skin, as well as improving healthy blood circulation giving that rosy glow.
Benefits of Gua Sha:
1. Energize and relax tired muscles by stimulating nerve endings.
2. It’s most commonly used for pain & inflammatory conditions.
3. Detoxify and revitalize the skin by increasing blood circulation.
4. It helps in skin tightening & improves cramps.
5. It works as an antioxidant, promotes collagen and elastin production.
How to use the Gua Sha:
• Firstly always prep the skin with facial oil. Never use it on bare skin. Sculpt with one direction (centre to the side) per stroke.
• Start in the centre of your face and move outwards on both sides of the area.
• Use the edge of the tool at about 20 degrees, so you feel some of the flat side of the gua sha against your skin.
• Begin with very light strokes down the sides of the neck to the collarbone to begin the flow of lymph.
• Draw your gua sha from the midline of your face to your ear/hairline, following these latitudes: jawline, fleshy cheek, cheekbone, undereye (gently!), and forehead.
• Clear the “offramp” of fluid at the jawline in front of your ear (this is where all lymph from the face eventually flows). Use light gentle strokes down the neck.
• Use the tool to lift the brow and forehead, up and away from your third eye.
How to Store the Gua Sha?
Occasionally clean the Gua Sha with warm water and dry it with a soft cloth or cotton before refrigerating it.
Caution: Do not clean it with wet wipes.